Saturday, August 04, 2007

Friday fill in

1. Last weekend, I was thinking that I needed a rest.
2. If the weather continues like this, it'll get REALLY depressing.
3. Will my bank balance ever grow?
4. Often, on a summer's night, I think fuck it's hot!.
5. Right now, I could use a good strong coffee.
6. My favorite summertime meal is barbecue.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Saints win, tomorrow my plans include going to the cinema to see Mr Brooks and Sunday, I want to do nothing in particular!

from Madame Snape

4 comments:

Julie said...

It's getting colder here! Going to be a yucky weekend I think. However, the skiers are happy!

MommaBoo said...

I wish your #3 would grow for me, as well!

Happy Weekend!

Kwizgiver said...

Love your # 3... and # 4.

Here's the result of the little game I had: what if this is as good as it gets?: drumroll please...

Diane and Jack said...

The only one I could change would be five and seven.

Hope the weekend is restful. ;)