Friday, January 04, 2008

Happy New Year.....

Here I am, back again....
Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas. Mine was very pleasant. Not much to report from the last week or so excitement-wise. Not much photography-wise either. Spent a couple of days at Warburton with Clare, did a few lunches, a few drinks here and there, went to the airport to pick up Bronnie's Daughter, Emma, who's down from Broome for a few weeks, went lens shopping with Em, did the New Year's Eve thing, read a bit. In other words, I relaxed!
Weather has been stinking hot - 2 or 3 days around the 41/42 mark this week (that's 106-108F). Not conducive to wandering around with camera. I don't cope well when it's too hot! When I was up at Clare's we did go down to the river but we sat and swam in it rather than photographed it.
The folks have booked a holiday house down at Phillip Island later this month so I'm hoping to get down there for a couple of days. Should get some great photos there.
Happy New Year to you all :)

1 comment:

Janet said...

holy CRAP that's hot! I just went to look at the thermometer...it's...gulp...8.6 degrees outside!

Welcome back, I missed you!