Thursday, March 06, 2008

About wagons and falling off...

Didn't just fall off, completely disgraced myself. Not just one or two but a whole fucking packet.
Almost a whole packet - what was left went in the bin this morning.
Ha, I nearly, nearly, nearly went and retrieved them when I found I had no internet today. Finally got email this afternoon and then the rest started working at about 2:30. No blog, no Flickr. Oh yeah, couldn't do any updates for work either.
Anyway, I've hauled myself back on to the wagon today. Feel like shit of course. My own fault.
I just can't be trusted out alone!

Here's a reject Phone shot just to change the subject. Mum's flowers of course.

Smelling the roses

6 comments:

Maribeth said...

Okay, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and say "I'm sure not gonna do that again" and be done with this lapse!
I know you can do it!

Janet said...

See where I get it from, Jules? It runs in the family!

Janet said...

oh and by the way, I lOVE that picture! It looks like phone is being cradled with love!

Julie said...

Hehe, it all becomes clear.

Sudeaux Lux said...

Ahh, don't be so tough on yourself. I read once that people who have success with quitting smoking go through an average of quitting 10 times before they finally stop smoking for good. So you smoked a few... you've stopped now, right? Be here now. And at this moment you are not smoking.

Shirl said...

You're doing fine. On to a new day!!

well, as I'm late, I guess it probably IS two new days!