Friday, May 30, 2008
1. For me censorship is the opposite of creativity.
2. The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because I dunno why, I just do.
4. In nature I like looking at all of it.
5. The best person for the job should win the US elections.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was yesterday when I saw Skelly's new hairdo.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing special, tomorrow my plans include work as usual and Sunday, I want to be smiling. So come on Saints, get your act together!