Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Right now, I'm feeling beyond exhausted.
2. In bed is where I want to be.
3. How does one throw away books without hurting?
4. Deadlines keeps me on track.
5. Please don't ask me about the bookshop.
6. Nothing much at the moment fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleep, tomorrow my plans include culling, packing, dismantling, cleaning and then more and more of the same and Sunday, I want to be done with it all!
FFI

4 comments:

SmilingSally said...

#3 I don't know; I love books too. Happy Friday Fill-ins!
http://smilingsally.blogspot.com/

LarryG said...

beyond?
it's rainy here and i miss my sheets and quilt!
it does feel cold hearted to toss a book - but i did toss a few after a yardsale not long ago.
i am not asking about you know what, how about a prayer...
is no6 a Zen thing ?
Best wishes for a fructuous weekend

Janet said...

Sunday can't come soon enough, eh?

Kwizgiver said...

Hope your Sunday makes up for all your hard work!