1. Pasta and a jar of pasta sauce make a quick and easy dinner.
2. Sick Puppy by Carl Hiiasen is the book I'm reading right now.
3. July brings back memories of leaving England for Australia, Dad's birthday too
4. The result was obvious.
5. They say if you tell your dreams - do they? Who knew? .
6. Take the time to think it over. Or, just say "to hell with it" and do it anyway.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the calm before the storm, tomorrow my plans include Dad's 80th birthday - big family dinner and Sunday, I want to see the Saints win their 16th in a row!!
#COYER Winter Switch
11 hours ago