1. A setback is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I wonder when - if - the drought will ever break.
3. Home cooked food tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a good thing, sometimes it's not.
5. The view across the valley from the verandah is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is hope.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nothing exciting, tomorrow my plans include babysitting for my brother and watching the Saints go for 17 wins in a row and Sunday, I want to take it as it comes!
Wishing to Read Wednesday: Old & New (#5)
9 hours ago