Friday, June 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #14

Things I like beginning with G:

1. G-Man - friends now that the past is in the past.
2. Gnocchi - preferably home-made with a creamy mushroom sauce.
3. Guitars - acoustic, electric, whatever.
4. Gibson - '59 Les Paul is my dream guitar. Am willing to accept donations. :)
5. Gandhi - a truly admirable, inspiring person.
6. Gardens - lots of good photo ops in a good, or even a bad, garden. But I'm a terrible gardener. :(
7. Games - card games, ball games, computer games, board games. But not mind games!
8. Georgia - niece with attitude.
9. Golf - I can't play but it keeps my (almost) 78 year old dad fit and active, so that's got to be a good thing.
10. Getting out - don't do it often enough. Since buying my camera I've made more of an effort to get out and about. :)
11. Grants - not a bad scotch (for a blend, not single malt).
12. Great Ocean Road - head south then west from Melbourne and travel the Great Ocean Road along the south coast. Fantastic ocean views and the Twelve Apostles.
13. Gandalf - a truly heroic creation. One of my favourite fictional characters.
T13

9 comments:

Crimson Wife said...

Groovy!

Julie said...

Now there's a good G word. :)

Shirl said...

Did you find out where that picture came from? Use technorati.com. The search SHOULD retrieve the pointers. It worked when I tried it on my deer picture.

Janet said...

Great googlymoogly! Gandalf!

Julie said...

googlymoogly - haha, what a word!

Yep, Shirl, tried that, got no results.

Shirl said...

okay, late to the party, but my G words are:

1. God
2. Guys
3. Garden
4. GREEN
5. grass
6. gold
7. good friends
8. the GREAT lakes
9. glasses
10. gloves (in the winter)
11. geese
12. gravy
13. Garrett

Julie said...

Mmmm, Garrett.

Shirl said...

the boat, the boat!

Julie said...

Haha, did they or didn't they? - I remember that debate went on for years! And they did.