Saturday, September 22, 2007

Friday Fill-in

1. I think therefore I am.
2. I desire a stress free environment.
3. What if women ruled the world.
4. The best thing about my job is the endless supply of free books.
5. When will I get a photo on Explore? Hahaha.
6. The best thing that happened to me so far this week going out to Warburton and spending the day with Clare and Georgia.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night, tomorrow my plans include a family dinner for Taya's birthday and Sunday, I want to have a successful day!
from The Snapery

4 comments:

Janet said...

what's Explore?

Julie said...

on flickr.

Kwizgiver said...

Wow, we have some similar answers--even the child's birthday party this weekend!

Cheers,
Allison

Literary Feline said...

A stress free environment certainly would be nice, wouldn't it?

I envy you your job. To be surrounded by books . . . I am sure it has its headaches too though, like any other job. :-)